OUR JEWELLERY WARRANTY
Each Zaffre piece is carefully crafted using the highest quality materials. All our designs are tested for wear and durability, and we offer a 12 month warranty on all our jewellery – so you can be confident in the quality you’re purchasing.
- All Zaffre Jewellery comes with an automatic 12 Month Warranty from the date of purchase, with proof of purchase.
- We will repair or replace jewellery which has faulty materials or workmanship.
This warranty against defects does not cover:
- The gradual wear of the jewellery due to ordinary use
- Damage due to accident, alteration, substitution or improper use
- Repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than Zaffre Jewellery
- Theft, disappearance or loss
- Use outside of Zaffre’s care instructions
- Tarnishing occurs naturally and therefore, cleaning is not covered by the warranty.
It’s important to note that some silver jewellery pieces are rhodium plated to enhance appearance. This rhodium plating can wear off during normal wear and tear. Accordingly any rhodium plating is excluded.
Zaffre reserves the right to judge whether the jewellery has been subject to any of the above mentioned exclusions.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
Simply package the piece up – if you don’t still have the original Zaffre Box, please make sure you use plenty of padding or bubble wrap.
Include proof of purchase – your emailed receipt or returns form if you have it. If not, please contact us and we’ll look it up for you.
Include a short note so we understand the issue.
Post it to:
Attn: Returns Department
PO Box 147
KATOOMBA NSW 2780
We’re here to help, so please contact us if you have any questions:
PHONE: 1300 725 501 (9:00am to 5:00pm AEST Monday to Friday)
THE MANDATORY TEXT
“Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”